There were hundreds of dolphins but they were so hard to get pictures, so I gave up and decided to just enjoy it and not try to get the shots of them. But on the last day of the trip on the normal beach in Ocean City, there were hundreds of dolphins right off shore, so close that they had to be steered away by the life guards on a jet ski.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
omg katie!! i never knew you posted! this is so exciting! haha! anyway the picture of you with your hair back and the sun and everything that is my absolute FAVORITE! i love it! you look so cute!
I am crazy
I am serious
I am lazy
I am mysterious
I love to sleep
I love to eat
I love to laugh
I love to defeat
I am loyal, funny and smart
I am me and that's a start
2 comments:
omg katie!! i never knew you posted! this is so exciting! haha! anyway the picture of you with your hair back and the sun and everything that is my absolute FAVORITE! i love it! you look so cute!
You are so kind! I love that pic too. Yeah, now that I have pictures i post..and it is so fun! I need your help to get music on it.
Post a Comment