CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ABBA!

Having so much fun!!



Me singing away



Having more fun



Alex having fun!



The boys: Brandon, lil' Acsione, and Evan



Alex singing away



I love to sing!



The boys having fun



Alex loves to sing too!



I've had the AMAZING opportunity to record a CD with my singing group at Center Stage! It's called ABBA Kidz. It was so so much fun and a great thing to experience. We sang all the classic ABBA songs and they'll be remixed into dance mixes. I even got to record a solo for the song Take a Chance on me, but I also got to do the back ups for most of the songs. I LOVED recording, and I hope I'll get to do more of it in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KATIE!!!! AHH I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!! YOU JUST LOOK SO CUTE! AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE CD COMES OUT! AHHHHH

Lina L said...

Hi!
Corinna Steere told me through facebook that I will be staying at your house in february :)I am very much looking forward to that. Maybe we can exchange MSN or something to get to know each other a little bit? :D

Katie Lou said...

Hey Lina! I'm Katie and I'm so excited for you to be staying at my house in a few weeks! :) my email is drivingchicabonita@hotmail.com I don't have a face book but ya I definatley want to get to know you some more and hope you get to know me better too so email me!! :)

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Hey, I found you! Cute blog.

Cynthia said...

I WANT TO HEAR YOU SING!! You sure look like you're having a blast.
Love you Katie Lou
Aunt Cynthia

Sure miss you guys!
XOXO